Wednesday, March 7, 2007

No New Post... Sorry been Scrappin.. and stuff

Cleaning and scrappin... Working and sleeping.... Cleaning and cooking.... Now I can Blog... Yahoo!

Reading my Fav. Blogs online lately.. in the back of my mind I needed to blog... But didn't just wanna do it because...... I was reading Ali Edwards Blog and she was talking about
GRATITUDE and being GRATEFUL.....

Totally being on my own and being grateful for what I have. =D

My Top Things for being Grateful lately...
  • My Personality... I like a bunch.
  • My Warm Weather... It's snowing somewhere.. or below 70
  • My job at the America's Mart. I like it there.
  • My Apartment =D Getting kinda Cozy here.
  • My parents told me there proud of me this week. :D
  • My Online Friends..Aka.. Scraps- n- such gals..
  • Tonya for bringing me to her wonderful Church, Bunco gals and the few who Scrapbook. and small group!
Later with all my layouts ...

Erika


No comments: